Rihanna For River Island Collection

Along with her 25th birthday, bad gyal Rihanna also had another reason to celebrate. On Monday, she launched her new clothing line, River Island in London. Although, the line is currently only available in stores in the UK and online, the urban chic clothing line offers pieces inspired by the hottest trends of the season, including electric neons and black-and-white stripes. If you are a fan of Rihanna's style, you will definitely be able to channel your inner rude gyal with pieces from her collection starting at just $45. For a limited time international shipping is free to the US, so be sure to check out the site, especially the sale section for items starting at only $20! So, in the words of Ri, #phuckyoclothingline.


Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the collection!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Beauty Marked is a blog dedicated to beauty and style. Here I will use my creativity, experience, and knowledge as a freelance makeup artist all for your inspiration. Watch me as I leave my mark.