Prom Pretty


Prom season has finally arrived! Bethany wore a beautiful peacock blue dress embroidered with gold and brown work. I gave her a gold smokey eye and a bold red lip. This is one of the few before and after looks I was able to capture, and it turned out to be one of the prettiest. Below is a full list of the products I used to create this look:

prime & prep

Olay All Day Moisturizer
Sephora Ultra Smoothing Perfecting Primer
e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation - Porcelain
BH Cosmetics Concealer Palette


getting cheeky

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Bronzer - Give Me Sun
MAC Blush - Raisin
MAC Mineralizes Skin Finish Highlighter - Soft and Gentle

glamoureyes

MAC Paintpot - Groundwork
Urban Decay NAKED 1 Palette - Virgin, Buck
MAC Eyeshadows - Amberlights, Woodwinked, Espresso, Carbon
MAC Fluidline Gel Line - Blacktrack
Sephora Flashy Waterproof Liner - Deep Black
Loreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black

bad brows

Coastal Scents Concealer Palette 
MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso

popping lips

Burjois Lip Pencil - Rouge Soyeux
Avon Beyond Color Lipstick - Divine Wine

finishing touches

NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder - Translucent
Makeup Forever Setting Spray - Mist & Fix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Beauty Marked is a blog dedicated to beauty and style. Here I will use my creativity, experience, and knowledge as a freelance makeup artist all for your inspiration. Watch me as I leave my mark.